The following course is held at Chez Castillion in the beautiful Dordogne region of south-west France. Places are limited so do book early.
- Date: Thursday 26th March to Wednesday 1st April 2020
- Host: Jane Wenham-Jones
- Venue: Chez Castillon, 7 Rue Victor Hugo, 33350 Castillon-la-Bataille, France.
- Cost: £775 per person inclusive of 6 nights’ accommodation, wine and food. Excluding flights and transfers. See www.chez-castillon.com for full details.
- Details: Have you always wanted to write but never got the words down? Have you a manuscript in progress that’s ground to a halt? Would you like to pen your memoirs for the family, write a short story or try your hand at an article? Is this the year you finally start that novel? Whatever your literary dreams and aspirations, this retreat will aim to get you started, keep you focussed and send you home inspired to carry on. Unleash your creativity with the space and peace to write.
- Programme: The retreat is designed to facilitate many hours of individual, uninterrupted writing time, in an inspirational setting, with ready access to support and as and when you need it. Includes daily goal-setting and feedback sessions, including group critiques and one-to-one help and advice on your work in progress.